Friday, October 20, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 293/72, 2023 - Friday

Okay, it was back to the office today, and it is great to know that there were no real challenges to be taken care of. It is a tribute to our colleagues that they know what they need to do without being told. Kay and I went and visited a property, I spoke with a couple clients, and I have a few things on my list to get done at the beginning of next week. I had a couple errands to run on the way home, and most things are back to normal, back to my routine. Tomorrow, it will be estate sales, and I have an appointment to get my RSV shot early tomorrow afternoon. I am strongly considering taking in a movie, and cleaning out a closet (or two). Yesterday, one of our guest speakers wand Buster Douglas. In 1990, Buster Douglas knocked out then-unbeaten 'Iron' Mike Tyson during a heavyweight title fight in Japan. The win was considered one of the biggest upsets in boxing history. He was an interesting speaker, he weaved storiy after story about what to concentrate on and how to keep going, even in the face of adversity. An interesting guy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment