I had what I would consider a pretty busy day today. I was at the dermatologist at 7:20, and gone by 7:45. Nothing terrible, about a half-dozen pre-cancerous things that she froze off, and my next appointment is in a year. Then, I stopped back at the Curious House, just to confuse the girls. I left at about 8:45 to go to far south Austin, 40 miles from the house, for my fifth knee injection. Viscosupplementation. I am, unfortunately, not really convinced that any thing good is happening with these shots. The next thing we discussed that might help is 'turning off' some nerves in the knee. Apparently, there are four groups of nerves in the knee, and they would 'disconnect' three of the four. I am not sure that is something I want to consider at this time. Who knows. A trip to the pharmacy to try and get my refills figured out, and then I had the little white car washed. After that, I stopped at two different places looking for impatiens. Not an impatien to be had in the city, so far, and I was told that impatiens are a spring time plant. Whatever. I have now planted eight of the twelve mandevilla that I bought yesterday, and I expect I will get the other four planted tomorrow. I think tomorrow might turn out to be a busy day, too. Stay tuned.Friday, September 18, 2026
Volume 18 - Day 261/104, 2026 - Friday
I had what I would consider a pretty busy day today. I was at the dermatologist at 7:20, and gone by 7:45. Nothing terrible, about a half-dozen pre-cancerous things that she froze off, and my next appointment is in a year. Then, I stopped back at the Curious House, just to confuse the girls. I left at about 8:45 to go to far south Austin, 40 miles from the house, for my fifth knee injection. Viscosupplementation. I am, unfortunately, not really convinced that any thing good is happening with these shots. The next thing we discussed that might help is 'turning off' some nerves in the knee. Apparently, there are four groups of nerves in the knee, and they would 'disconnect' three of the four. I am not sure that is something I want to consider at this time. Who knows. A trip to the pharmacy to try and get my refills figured out, and then I had the little white car washed. After that, I stopped at two different places looking for impatiens. Not an impatien to be had in the city, so far, and I was told that impatiens are a spring time plant. Whatever. I have now planted eight of the twelve mandevilla that I bought yesterday, and I expect I will get the other four planted tomorrow. I think tomorrow might turn out to be a busy day, too. Stay tuned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment