Hopefully, I will be able to upload a photo to this journal entry. If there is no photo, you will know that it still didn't work. If it does, I will try to edit the entry from yesterday, time will tell. It was a pretty busy day, I left the Curious House a few minutes before 8 to make it to my 9 o'clock appointment in Leander. It was a REALTOR® caravan to introduce properties to our colleagues. There were seven properties on the caravan, we were number three. I got back to the Curious House at EXACTLY 1PM, and did not do too much until I got ready to go to my second Citizens Police Academy class. Tonight was about SWAT (Special Weapons and Tactics). There was a lot of history about these groups, but the part that interested me the most was about the 'gadgets' that are used during the course of their jobs. Very interesting. Tomorrow will be another kind of busy day, and it is not time to see if I can upload a photo to this entry. Well, it kind of worked...the hard way!Thursday, September 10, 2026
Volume 18 - Day 253/112, 2026 - Thursday
Hopefully, I will be able to upload a photo to this journal entry. If there is no photo, you will know that it still didn't work. If it does, I will try to edit the entry from yesterday, time will tell. It was a pretty busy day, I left the Curious House a few minutes before 8 to make it to my 9 o'clock appointment in Leander. It was a REALTOR® caravan to introduce properties to our colleagues. There were seven properties on the caravan, we were number three. I got back to the Curious House at EXACTLY 1PM, and did not do too much until I got ready to go to my second Citizens Police Academy class. Tonight was about SWAT (Special Weapons and Tactics). There was a lot of history about these groups, but the part that interested me the most was about the 'gadgets' that are used during the course of their jobs. Very interesting. Tomorrow will be another kind of busy day, and it is not time to see if I can upload a photo to this entry. Well, it kind of worked...the hard way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment