Monday, September 7, 2026

Volume 18 - Day 250/115, 2026 - Labor Day Monday

Between thoughts while composing this journal entry, I expect I will be making trips to the kitchen for a spoonful of ice cream. I slept very nicely last night, for which I am glad, and I even slept a little bit late, I did not crawl out of the bed until 5:45. I got everything watered, front and back, before our walk, and after the walk, Paulina came over just for a few minutes. She said she was working on making my trip itinerary easier to navigate, and when she sent it to me, it included the header that is the photo included in this entry. Very cool! She is a genius! I took a nap, got myself up and went to HEB, bought some necessary things; milk, bread, turkey cranberry salad, flavored waters, and sugar. I need the sugar to keep the hummingbirds happy. Once home, it was time for another nap, and then dinner. The girls had their usuals, and I had pork ribs. Very good. I got the ribs on Saturday, and this was the first chance I have had to try them. This will be a pretty easy week, I have appointments in Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, but those will be easily accomplished. Interestingly last night, the local NextDoor divas cannot tell the difference between gunshots and fireworks, so I can hardly wait for the crap to start tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment