Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Volume 18 - Day 258/107, 2026 - Tuesday

Even though I don't have a lot of appointments and tasks anymore, I feel like today was another busy day. I got a few things checked off my list, but not everything. I did another solo walk this morning, and then I met Rick and Bob for our ROMEO breakfast. On the way back to the Curious House, I made stops at Galaxy Bakery (cannolis for Paulina) and then a stop at the Post Office ( it was the day to send my estimated taxes). That was all well and good, but then I took off to send some documents to a law office in Mexico. All was good, EXCEPT I had to go to two different places, because I needed a RFC number to make it through Mexican customs. It is always something. I did get all that done, and then it was time for a nap. Now, I am composing this journal entry, and then it will be an evening of television. Record breaking heat in central Texas today, 103 degrees in Austin. Hopefully we will have some relief in about ten days, I am counting those days! I have an 11 o'clock meeting tomorrow in Austin, and then lunch with Holly and Eileen. Overall, I remain, a really, REALLY lucky man. I'm not sure how I worked everything out to be as lucky as I am! Oh yeah, and apparently it is becoming frog season at the Curious House. I think they are coming around the house more due to the lack of rain. Needless to say, they are interesting, and the girls are fascinated by them.

No comments:

Post a Comment