Sunday, September 27, 2026

Volume 18 - Day 270/95, 2026 - Sunday

Well, another weekend is in the books. I took it nice and slow, and after the walk I fed the girls and took a nap, while watching Sunday Morning. I got up at about 9:30 and watered plants front and back, and decided I needed to go to Costco and HEB. I bought two things at Costco and one thing at HEB. Linda and Jimmie and I went to a cello concert at Southwestern, and it was interesting. Not Hauser, but interesting. There are a couple other free concerts there through the end of the year, and I am particularly interested in the jazz and wind ensemble & orchestra offerings. We stopped for dinner, and after we for home, we got a trace of rain. I mean a TRACE. Such a trace that the back deck did not even get wet, but there were drops on the windows. We are being threatened with pretty good rains and noticeably cooler temperatures towards the end of this week, and that is the best thing I can think of right now. I have an appointment tomorrow morning in far south Austin, and then lunch with Lynda and Michael. I have a couple things on my calendar every day this week, which is kind of unusual for me, but I expect I will get it all done.

No comments:

Post a Comment