Paul was not going to walk this morning, so I seized the opportunity to go back to bed. Okay, not really, but I didn't walk. I did some stuff around the house, and did my usual stuff. I did spend a good amount of time in the office, and Holly and I texted back and forth about a project. I thought I had a 9:30 zoom meeting, but it was cancelled, so I had an extra hour. Perfect. I am looking forward to a weather change that the prognosticators are threatening us with next week. Lower temperatures, lower humidity, and higher chances of rain. I'll believe it when I see it. Tonight was the fourth Civilian Police Academy class, and the scheduled topic did not happen for some reason, so we had a fill-in, and we spent the class time talking about A Day in the Life of a Policeman. At one point, we were listening about tasers and pepper type deterrents, and one of the lady participants said she was not interested in any type of deterrent unless they were 'tactical grade.' That tells you a little about the people I am in the class with. I have nothing on the schedule for tomorrow but I am certain I will find something to fill the time. Oh, do you see the misspelled word in the list of typical police calls? My acting as spell check was not particularly appreciated.Thursday, September 24, 2026
Volume 18 - Day 267/98, 2026 - Thursday
Paul was not going to walk this morning, so I seized the opportunity to go back to bed. Okay, not really, but I didn't walk. I did some stuff around the house, and did my usual stuff. I did spend a good amount of time in the office, and Holly and I texted back and forth about a project. I thought I had a 9:30 zoom meeting, but it was cancelled, so I had an extra hour. Perfect. I am looking forward to a weather change that the prognosticators are threatening us with next week. Lower temperatures, lower humidity, and higher chances of rain. I'll believe it when I see it. Tonight was the fourth Civilian Police Academy class, and the scheduled topic did not happen for some reason, so we had a fill-in, and we spent the class time talking about A Day in the Life of a Policeman. At one point, we were listening about tasers and pepper type deterrents, and one of the lady participants said she was not interested in any type of deterrent unless they were 'tactical grade.' That tells you a little about the people I am in the class with. I have nothing on the schedule for tomorrow but I am certain I will find something to fill the time. Oh, do you see the misspelled word in the list of typical police calls? My acting as spell check was not particularly appreciated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment