The photo accompanying this post was taken 16 years ago today, when Jody and I were living at the farm. Full tank. The day before this photo was taken, there was not a drop of water in that tank, which just goes to prove that one good rain can make a lot of good things happen in central Texas. Paul and I walked this morning, and Rick and I had a ROMEO breakfast. After breakfast, I stopped at Galaxy Bakery. I got two scones for me and one scone for Paulina. I had a couple errands to take care of in Austin, so that was my next stop, and after getting back to the Curious House, I made a trip to the bank. Nothing unusual about my day. I bought something I saw on Facebook and it was delivered today. Now, I feel like a total idiot for spending the money, I will return the item and work on a refund to the credit card. It looks so good on Facebook, too. Ugh. I have an appointment at the cardiologist tomorrow morning, and tomorrow night I am going to Walburg for dinner, and I am looking forward to that. Every day in the seven day forecast predicts a temperature at or above 100 degrees. I am getting more and more weary of the hot temperatures. The average last day for 100 degree temperatures in central Texas is the 18th day of August. DUH!Tuesday, September 8, 2026
Volume 18 - Day 251/114, 2026 - Tuesday
The photo accompanying this post was taken 16 years ago today, when Jody and I were living at the farm. Full tank. The day before this photo was taken, there was not a drop of water in that tank, which just goes to prove that one good rain can make a lot of good things happen in central Texas. Paul and I walked this morning, and Rick and I had a ROMEO breakfast. After breakfast, I stopped at Galaxy Bakery. I got two scones for me and one scone for Paulina. I had a couple errands to take care of in Austin, so that was my next stop, and after getting back to the Curious House, I made a trip to the bank. Nothing unusual about my day. I bought something I saw on Facebook and it was delivered today. Now, I feel like a total idiot for spending the money, I will return the item and work on a refund to the credit card. It looks so good on Facebook, too. Ugh. I have an appointment at the cardiologist tomorrow morning, and tomorrow night I am going to Walburg for dinner, and I am looking forward to that. Every day in the seven day forecast predicts a temperature at or above 100 degrees. I am getting more and more weary of the hot temperatures. The average last day for 100 degree temperatures in central Texas is the 18th day of August. DUH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment