As I was about to fall asleep last night, I flashed on the fact that I used to wrong ratios when I made the humming bird syrup. I wonder how long I have been doing that? Not sure, but I made syrup with the correct ratios this morning, and put it our for the hummers. That was done after our walk this morning and after I had watered the front and back, and P&V's plants while they are out of town. We got no rain at all, and there was a chance of some rain this afternoon, but nothing! I had a prescription to pick up today, so I drove in to Austin, which gives me some extra time to listen to my book. I find this book (not a book club selection) to be interesting, but I don't think it is for a wide audience, so I am not recommending it here. It have received very favorable reviews in the New York Times, but I still think it has a small audience. If you want to know what book it is, you can look at previous posts (about 2 weeks ago) or message me. I didn't get the Piglet's face washed yesterday, but I am threatening to do that in a few minutes. I am also threatening to vacuum one of these days. Maybe. Monday, September 21, 2026
Volume 18 - Day 264/101, 2026 - Monday
As I was about to fall asleep last night, I flashed on the fact that I used to wrong ratios when I made the humming bird syrup. I wonder how long I have been doing that? Not sure, but I made syrup with the correct ratios this morning, and put it our for the hummers. That was done after our walk this morning and after I had watered the front and back, and P&V's plants while they are out of town. We got no rain at all, and there was a chance of some rain this afternoon, but nothing! I had a prescription to pick up today, so I drove in to Austin, which gives me some extra time to listen to my book. I find this book (not a book club selection) to be interesting, but I don't think it is for a wide audience, so I am not recommending it here. It have received very favorable reviews in the New York Times, but I still think it has a small audience. If you want to know what book it is, you can look at previous posts (about 2 weeks ago) or message me. I didn't get the Piglet's face washed yesterday, but I am threatening to do that in a few minutes. I am also threatening to vacuum one of these days. Maybe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment