Thursday, September 17, 2026

Volume 18 - Day 260/105, 2026 - Thursday

We did not make it to 100 degrees today, so I guess that is a good thing. Not a big difference between that and 98 degrees. After our walk this morning, there was just a couple things to do around the Curious House, and I did spend some time (a couple hours) in the office getting some stuff done. I went to HEB and bought a dozen Mandevilla to replace some things I planted from seed and never did turn out as they were advertised. I am putting the Mandevilla into containers, and I have planted 4 of the 12 so far. There were no Impatiens, so I will look for them tomorrow to supplement the ones I have left that were hit with spider mites. UGH. Every year I say I am going to have less potted plants next year, and every next year, I have MORE potted plants. I had another class of the Citizen's Police Academy tonight, the topic was Drones and Traffic.Pretty interesting. THe photo accompanying this post is of the flags outside the Police Station. I thought they looked interesting, and I think the photo is interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment