OMG! I had a series of first world problems today, but I really understand that I am a very lucky person. I had the day planned from 9AM until about 4:30PM, and as it turned out, I got back to the Curious House about 3:30. I have always liked finding an extra hour in my day for me. PV kept the girls while I went about my chores, and I got to my first appointment about a half-hour early. The photo accompanying this was from a rain shower on my way to the knee pain doctor. I was called in, had my blood pressure, temperature and heart rate checked, and then they forgot about me. The lights in the room went out after about ten minutes, and I decided to just go with it. They finally came in to give me the injection about 30 minutes after the lights went out. The last time I was forgotten about in a medical facility included a CAT scan and I was the last appointment of the day. It was interesting. Plans for lunch with Eileen and Holly did not work out, so I went to what I thought was going to be my 3:30 appointment, and I got to my 1:30 appointment at about 12:15. I sat in the car, took a nap, listened to the current book (I don't recommend it), and my alarm went off at 1:20. I got that done, and headed back to the Curious House. I expected we got nothing but a trace of rain in Georgetown, and I checked the gauge; 1/100th of an inch. It's Friday night, I have finished dinner and I am about to finish this journal entry, and I think it is time for a couple naps. Friday, September 4, 2026
Volume 18 - Day 247/118, 2026 - Friday
OMG! I had a series of first world problems today, but I really understand that I am a very lucky person. I had the day planned from 9AM until about 4:30PM, and as it turned out, I got back to the Curious House about 3:30. I have always liked finding an extra hour in my day for me. PV kept the girls while I went about my chores, and I got to my first appointment about a half-hour early. The photo accompanying this was from a rain shower on my way to the knee pain doctor. I was called in, had my blood pressure, temperature and heart rate checked, and then they forgot about me. The lights in the room went out after about ten minutes, and I decided to just go with it. They finally came in to give me the injection about 30 minutes after the lights went out. The last time I was forgotten about in a medical facility included a CAT scan and I was the last appointment of the day. It was interesting. Plans for lunch with Eileen and Holly did not work out, so I went to what I thought was going to be my 3:30 appointment, and I got to my 1:30 appointment at about 12:15. I sat in the car, took a nap, listened to the current book (I don't recommend it), and my alarm went off at 1:20. I got that done, and headed back to the Curious House. I expected we got nothing but a trace of rain in Georgetown, and I checked the gauge; 1/100th of an inch. It's Friday night, I have finished dinner and I am about to finish this journal entry, and I think it is time for a couple naps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment