Monday, September 14, 2026

Volume 18 - Day 257/108, 2026 - Monday

I did a nice solo walk this morning, and I will walk solo again tomorrow morning. Whenever I pass by this tree, I think of Jody. This was going to be the 'Jody Tree,' but the developers kept putting me off about it, but things worked out for the best, anyway. I was going to buy the house to the right of the tree, and the lot the tree was on, but apparently it was not meant to be. I always liked the Curious House better, so it all worked out. SO... other than the walk this morning, I did very little of anything today. Tomorrow, I will walk and then gather for the ROMEO Breakfast, and then stop at Galaxy Bakery for scones and cannoli. Wednesday, I will go in to Austin for a meeting, and then lunch with Eileen and Holly. A week from today, the weather forecast says the high temperature will be 88 degrees. Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment