I didn't walk this morning, but there was a reason for that. I got home last night at about 11:30, and I was up this morning at 4:30. I had to be in Leander at 8 o'clock, then Austin, then Georgetown, and then back to the Curious House. I was sort of strung out all day. Once I got home, I did get a couple quick naps, and tonight was our neighborhood dinner. There were ten of us, and we had a good time, thanks to Gina for the planning. If it is not raining tomorrow morning I will walk, but I am expecting it to be raining. I have turned the sprinklers off so that is like a way to make sure it DOES NOT rain. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow morning, and that should be no big deal. Then, tomorrow night it will be my next Civilian Police Academy class. Stay tuned.Wednesday, September 30, 2026
Volume 18 - Day 273/92, 2026 - Wednesday
I didn't walk this morning, but there was a reason for that. I got home last night at about 11:30, and I was up this morning at 4:30. I had to be in Leander at 8 o'clock, then Austin, then Georgetown, and then back to the Curious House. I was sort of strung out all day. Once I got home, I did get a couple quick naps, and tonight was our neighborhood dinner. There were ten of us, and we had a good time, thanks to Gina for the planning. If it is not raining tomorrow morning I will walk, but I am expecting it to be raining. I have turned the sprinklers off so that is like a way to make sure it DOES NOT rain. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow morning, and that should be no big deal. Then, tomorrow night it will be my next Civilian Police Academy class. Stay tuned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment