I am really good at doing piddly little things around the Curious House, and that is what I did today. A bunch of piddly little things. Some of those piddly little things have been needing to be done for quite some time, so even though they were piddly, I do have a certain feeling of accomplishment. I am kind of embarrassed that the person that (used to) puts fertilizer and weed killer stuff on the lawn and I got in to a screaming match, therefore the 'used to' notation. I think both parties are happy that we will not need to deal with the other going forward. At least I got to fire them before they got the opportunity to fire me. Mainly because I have photos to back me up. I went to Costco this morning, and bought one thing. I looked for something else but I could not find it. I may be back there next week. I also stopped at HEB and all i needed was food for the girls, so they are set for the near term. The definitions accompanying this journal entry were stolen from my friend Deb's Facebook page. Deb used to be a few houses down the street and now she and Jay are living in Washington state. I miss them. Tomorrow, there are four estate sales for us to go and rattle. Just a normal Saturday morning!Friday, September 25, 2026
Volume 18 - Day 268/97, 2026 - Friday
I am really good at doing piddly little things around the Curious House, and that is what I did today. A bunch of piddly little things. Some of those piddly little things have been needing to be done for quite some time, so even though they were piddly, I do have a certain feeling of accomplishment. I am kind of embarrassed that the person that (used to) puts fertilizer and weed killer stuff on the lawn and I got in to a screaming match, therefore the 'used to' notation. I think both parties are happy that we will not need to deal with the other going forward. At least I got to fire them before they got the opportunity to fire me. Mainly because I have photos to back me up. I went to Costco this morning, and bought one thing. I looked for something else but I could not find it. I may be back there next week. I also stopped at HEB and all i needed was food for the girls, so they are set for the near term. The definitions accompanying this journal entry were stolen from my friend Deb's Facebook page. Deb used to be a few houses down the street and now she and Jay are living in Washington state. I miss them. Tomorrow, there are four estate sales for us to go and rattle. Just a normal Saturday morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That WaPo list is hilarious!
ReplyDelete