A nice walk and breakfast is always a nice way to start the day. After that, I did not very much of anything, and that's a nice way to get to the middle of the day. I did do a little bit around the Curious House, and this evening was book club at Shelley's house. Essie went with me to book club, and that was a nice way to introduce her to the group, and I think she survived it pretty well. Of course, I forgot to take a selfie of the group, but I won the door prizes, a lovely 'serene' candle and a box of shortbread scottie dog cookies. It all had something to do with the book, and Shelley and Rick put out a lovely spread. Book club nights are always fun, and it was fun to see Dick and Margie (remotely). They are getting on a train in Chicago tomorrow to go to Portland to see their son, and I am very jealous. I love riding the train! Tomorrow should be pretty calm as well, I will be going to Austin in the late afternoon to celebrate the 35th anniversary of the Umlauf Sculpture Garden, and I am looking forward to that. Look for photos, if I can remember.Tuesday, September 22, 2026
Volume 18 - Day 265/100, 2026 - Tuesday
A nice walk and breakfast is always a nice way to start the day. After that, I did not very much of anything, and that's a nice way to get to the middle of the day. I did do a little bit around the Curious House, and this evening was book club at Shelley's house. Essie went with me to book club, and that was a nice way to introduce her to the group, and I think she survived it pretty well. Of course, I forgot to take a selfie of the group, but I won the door prizes, a lovely 'serene' candle and a box of shortbread scottie dog cookies. It all had something to do with the book, and Shelley and Rick put out a lovely spread. Book club nights are always fun, and it was fun to see Dick and Margie (remotely). They are getting on a train in Chicago tomorrow to go to Portland to see their son, and I am very jealous. I love riding the train! Tomorrow should be pretty calm as well, I will be going to Austin in the late afternoon to celebrate the 35th anniversary of the Umlauf Sculpture Garden, and I am looking forward to that. Look for photos, if I can remember.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment