Sunday, September 13, 2026

Volume 18 - Day 256/109, 2026 - Sunday

Sundays are good for some things, but Dr. Google does not know what Sundays are good for. Check it out for yourself. I walked this morning, and after that, I did very little of anything. Val and I went to two estate sales late this morning, Val bought nothing, I spent one dollar. Then it was time for a nap (or two) and later in the afternoon, Paulina called and I rode with them to HEB and the storage place. I got bananas and oranges, that was the only thing I could think of from HEB. More heat, no rain, it is getting ridiculous. The sprinklers run twice, two days a week, and that is just going to have to do. I water potted plants, front and back, every day, so they are holding up well. This week coming, I should do laundry this week and I should vacuum, but, who knows. There is nothing critical on my calendar for this week, but I will be having lunch with Holly and Eileen on Wednesday, after a TREPAC meeting. Otherwise, we have clouds all around us, but no rain. There were a few drops on the windshield, noting worth getting excited about, and nothing at the Curious House. Dangit!

No comments:

Post a Comment