I stayed busy again all day. After the walk, I went to breakfast with V&P, and then we made a stop at Galaxy Bakery. After a while, I took them to the airport, and I cannot comprehend how much luggage they took with them. A checked bag and a carry on, each. Plus Paulina has her purse and a canvas bag, too. I got them to the airport about 1 o'clock, and I think their plane left close to 2:30. There were five estate sales today, and I did not go to any this morning, which crossed off three of the five. Two of the sales were open until three, and I did make it to those. I bought one thing at each of them, and I spent $38, and I am really happy with the two items I bought, see the photo accompanying this entry. The one piece is just a print, but I like it and it will fit with the 'beach' theme I have in my bathroom. The miniature reproduction of the JFK bust is really nice, and I like it a lot, and I can't believe it made it through the day and no one else wanted it. I got the other four Mandevilla planted, so that is all of them. I may go see if I can find four more, that will give me something to do tomorrow. Okay, that is it for this entry.Saturday, September 19, 2026
Volume 18 - Day 262/103, 2026 - Saturday
I stayed busy again all day. After the walk, I went to breakfast with V&P, and then we made a stop at Galaxy Bakery. After a while, I took them to the airport, and I cannot comprehend how much luggage they took with them. A checked bag and a carry on, each. Plus Paulina has her purse and a canvas bag, too. I got them to the airport about 1 o'clock, and I think their plane left close to 2:30. There were five estate sales today, and I did not go to any this morning, which crossed off three of the five. Two of the sales were open until three, and I did make it to those. I bought one thing at each of them, and I spent $38, and I am really happy with the two items I bought, see the photo accompanying this entry. The one piece is just a print, but I like it and it will fit with the 'beach' theme I have in my bathroom. The miniature reproduction of the JFK bust is really nice, and I like it a lot, and I can't believe it made it through the day and no one else wanted it. I got the other four Mandevilla planted, so that is all of them. I may go see if I can find four more, that will give me something to do tomorrow. Okay, that is it for this entry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment