To be clear, it is 10:47PM, and I am just starting this journal entry. We'll see how this turns out. After our walk this morning, I got back to the Curious House, sat in front of the computer for a while, and had a banana and a bowl of cereal. At 9:30, Linda and Paulina and I left for the estate sales. There were four sales, and they were all either very proud of their goods or lousy. I bought two things, and they are both still out in the garage. After the sales, I went down for a nap, and that was what I did for most of the afternoon. At about six o'clock, I put on a pair of very uncomfortable penny loafers and Paulina and I went in to Austin to attend the Opening Night of the fourth season of ATX Chamber Music and Jazz, at the Mansion on San Gabriel. My friend Nicole gave me tickets and I was a really fun evening. Always go for the new experience. Tomorrow, Val and I will hit a couple estate sales, and maybe I will see what I overlooked today. Who knows?Saturday, September 12, 2026
Volume 18 - Day 255/110, 2026 - Saturday
To be clear, it is 10:47PM, and I am just starting this journal entry. We'll see how this turns out. After our walk this morning, I got back to the Curious House, sat in front of the computer for a while, and had a banana and a bowl of cereal. At 9:30, Linda and Paulina and I left for the estate sales. There were four sales, and they were all either very proud of their goods or lousy. I bought two things, and they are both still out in the garage. After the sales, I went down for a nap, and that was what I did for most of the afternoon. At about six o'clock, I put on a pair of very uncomfortable penny loafers and Paulina and I went in to Austin to attend the Opening Night of the fourth season of ATX Chamber Music and Jazz, at the Mansion on San Gabriel. My friend Nicole gave me tickets and I was a really fun evening. Always go for the new experience. Tomorrow, Val and I will hit a couple estate sales, and maybe I will see what I overlooked today. Who knows?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment