Saturday, September 26, 2026

Volume 18 - Day 269/96, 2026 - Saturday

Okay, it's a full moon, and I don't think too many people even noticed. Marian, Judy, Diane and I hit four estate sales this morning, and I came home with some real treasures. After the sales, I took the Buzz to the Discount Tire place, because I am too lazy to put air in the tires. I think that is a good thing they do, I was number six in line for air, but worth the wait. I finished the book I was reading, and I am looking forward to something less disturbing. Our book club book for October is The Exorcist, and I am thinking of reading Tuesdays With Morrie in between times. We shall see. The house concert was tonight, and I think we all had fun. It was not extremely hot, and the humidity had taken a dive, so that was good. Gina and Billie brought me an Apple Pie from Whole Foods, and a box of kiwis. I'm pretty sure the pie will be saved for Val. The concert did exactly what it is supposed to do; I met four new people from the neighborhood, and that is excellent. Jim, Janet, Michelle and Toshana. That is the whole reason for the concerts. For some reason, I am watching a football game while I write this, and A&M is losing again. I don't think they have won a game this year, but Texas won today, and I don't think they have lost this year. I know nothing about football.

No comments:

Post a Comment