I have apparently become an old person who should no longer attempt to do laundry. The first load I did this afternoon went beautifully. The second load, not so much. Apparently I am not good at judging a 'full load,' and right now I have five towels hanging across the shower curtain rods in the two guest baths. Hopefully, they will be dry enough tomorrow morning to put in the dryer to finish drying. Maybe I need a new washer, I am always getting messages that the washer cannot properly spin because it is unbalanced. Well, it's not just the washer at the Curious House, but that is a whole different conversation. Maybe I am putting too many clothes in the washer, but I am not aware of any changes I have made in the last few months. I am bewildered. Paul did not walk this morning, so I did a solo, and that was fun. I had an appointment in far south Austin, 40 miles from the house, and after that, I met Michael and Lynda for lunch. We had a very good time talking and catching up. I should be able to walk in the morning, but I won't be able to have breakfast with the other ROMEOs, I have an appointment in Austin at 10:30. Tomorrow evening, I will retrieve Val and Paulina from the airport, and welcome them home. They have been missed!Monday, September 28, 2026
Volume 18 - Day 271/94, 2026 - Monday
I have apparently become an old person who should no longer attempt to do laundry. The first load I did this afternoon went beautifully. The second load, not so much. Apparently I am not good at judging a 'full load,' and right now I have five towels hanging across the shower curtain rods in the two guest baths. Hopefully, they will be dry enough tomorrow morning to put in the dryer to finish drying. Maybe I need a new washer, I am always getting messages that the washer cannot properly spin because it is unbalanced. Well, it's not just the washer at the Curious House, but that is a whole different conversation. Maybe I am putting too many clothes in the washer, but I am not aware of any changes I have made in the last few months. I am bewildered. Paul did not walk this morning, so I did a solo, and that was fun. I had an appointment in far south Austin, 40 miles from the house, and after that, I met Michael and Lynda for lunch. We had a very good time talking and catching up. I should be able to walk in the morning, but I won't be able to have breakfast with the other ROMEOs, I have an appointment in Austin at 10:30. Tomorrow evening, I will retrieve Val and Paulina from the airport, and welcome them home. They have been missed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment