Sunday, September 6, 2026

Volume 18 - Day 249/116, 2026 - Sunday

Friday night, following my knee shot, my knee was hurting so badly that I did not think I would be able to walk when I woke up on Saturday morning. Last night, while I was spending time looking at crap on my phone, I kept seeing things about extra-special knee braces and different ways of lessening knee pain, short of knee replacement. I also watched a video of knee replacement surgery. Watching the knee brace videos made me think that I should (once again) try the knee sleeve (I have three of them) that I bought months ago. Almost immediately I had relief from the constant pain, and I was able to have a good nights sleep. Yay, me! Paul and I walked this morning, and about 9:30, Paulina came over, and we booked train trips for my trip to Spain in November. All we need now is to book guides and a few other things, and I will be set. This afternoon, Paulina and I went to Temple to have frozen yogurt at GOGO'S Treatery in Temple. Devin and William were both there, and we had fun eating, talking and just having fun. We both brought cupcakes home, so we are making that trip about once a month now. I had planned to make a trip to HEB today, but there is always tomorrow. I took off the knee sleeve a few minutes ago, I will see how I do overnight, but I expect I will wear it for a while. There was rain around us today, but nothing at the Curious House. Me, Paulina, William and Devin.

No comments:

Post a Comment