Ever since I got the shot in my knee yesterday, it has been hurting. Did I mention that when the doctor gave me the injection, I screamed like a 13 year old girl in junior high. Well, I did. It was like he poked something that shouldn't have been poked. Overnight, I did not sleep well, because my leg was hurting, and when I got our of bed this morning, I didn't know if I would be able to walk or not. Put...I did my morning walk, and I am not going to give in to the hurt, Val and I drove 45 minutes to an estate sale this morning (there were no sales in Sun City), and I walked away with a few things, Val got nothing. That was my cue to take a nap. I ordered three rack of ribs yesterday, they are having a sale for Labor Day, and I took one over to VP, and I have two in the refrigerator. I am going to (maybe) do something I have never done, put one rack of the ribs in the freezer. That usually spells doom for anything I put in the freezer, except ice cream. Tomorrow, I think Paulina is coming over and we are going to make the final arrangements for me going to Paris, Barcelona, Malaga, Morocco and London in November. There are some pretty good train rides in the trip, so that should be a lot of fun. I'm itching to travel somewhere. I can always depend on the girls to have good ideas, and the three of us spent some time napping.Saturday, September 5, 2026
Volume 18 - Day 248/117, 2026 - Saturday
Ever since I got the shot in my knee yesterday, it has been hurting. Did I mention that when the doctor gave me the injection, I screamed like a 13 year old girl in junior high. Well, I did. It was like he poked something that shouldn't have been poked. Overnight, I did not sleep well, because my leg was hurting, and when I got our of bed this morning, I didn't know if I would be able to walk or not. Put...I did my morning walk, and I am not going to give in to the hurt, Val and I drove 45 minutes to an estate sale this morning (there were no sales in Sun City), and I walked away with a few things, Val got nothing. That was my cue to take a nap. I ordered three rack of ribs yesterday, they are having a sale for Labor Day, and I took one over to VP, and I have two in the refrigerator. I am going to (maybe) do something I have never done, put one rack of the ribs in the freezer. That usually spells doom for anything I put in the freezer, except ice cream. Tomorrow, I think Paulina is coming over and we are going to make the final arrangements for me going to Paris, Barcelona, Malaga, Morocco and London in November. There are some pretty good train rides in the trip, so that should be a lot of fun. I'm itching to travel somewhere. I can always depend on the girls to have good ideas, and the three of us spent some time napping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment