Monday, February 2, 2015

2015 - Day 33/332 - Monday...

I love Mondays.  Do you really think I love Mondays or do you think I am being less than truthful?  I said less than truthful because (even though I looked it up in the dictionary) the word 'lying' (as in 'do you think I am lying) just does not look right.  But I digress.  And I am possibly 'digressing' because I am sitting here writing this journal entry with my Kinky Boots Sippy Cup that I reported obtaining last week while I was in New York attending the Inman Conference.  I don't know about you, but a sippy cup full of cheap wine is just about the best thing in the world.  Plastic cup and box wine.  Paradise.

On a more serious note, I did get a lot accomplished today, and I expect to make more strides within the world of my 'to done' list tomorrow.

Did I mention that I am the luckiest man in the world?  Well, I am.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SIPPY CUPS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment