Tuesday, February 17, 2015

2015 - Day 48/317 - Tuesday...

In case of nuclear (or nu-cu-ler if yer of a differing political bent), or some other apocalyptical event that pretty much wipes out humanity as we know it, I expect (and this is only my opinion) the only recognizable things that will survive are cockroaches, dendelions and Teslas.  According to my spell-check, there are three mis-spelled words in that sentence, but that is okay with me, I kind of like mis-spelled words on occasion.

This particular dandelion has a circumference of about 12 feet, and has greeted me on several occasions with a 'come hither' look reserved for succulents firmly ensconced in a corner of my dentists office.  And it's name is Audrey.  And it is out for blood.  So I sit on the other side of the room, and give this dandelion a wide berth.  Even the chickens avoid it, but if I could ever dig it up, I reckon I could make a gallon or two of dandelion wine.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, WEEDS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment