Saturday, February 21, 2015

2015 - Day 53/313 - Saturday...

It hit about 80 degrees here today, and while I wad driving into Austin to show property, there was a bike ride going on out here near the edge of nowhere.  There were a good number of bikers, and I wanted to take a photo behind them but the car in front of me would not make a move, so the best I could do was this shot when they turned.  I have a 50 mile bike ride I am riding in at the end of April, and I have not been on my bike since the last ride (same mileage) last year.  I have some catching up to do.  I am not concerned about not making it, but I need to get some butt time on the seat, just for a little bit of extra insurance!

It is supposed to get cooler tomorrow with a 50% chance of rain.  There is a possibility of freezing temperatures for the next five days or so, but still nothing like the folks in the northeast are getting.  The high temps are in the 40s and 50s next week, so I assume we will all survive.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BIKERS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

1 comment: