Saturday, February 7, 2015

2015 - Day 38/327 - Saturday...

So, it was another relatively LONG day.  Early meetings went through about 5 this afternoon, then it was on a bus at 5:30 to go to a reception at the Austin Club.  There were lots of our State Representatives there, including Larry Gonzales and Donna Howard.  I have the very good fortune to be the Texas Association of REALTORS® member contact for Donna Howard, and I could never EVER have asked for a better job.  I am truly a big fan of Representative Howard, and it is my pleasure to work with her.

The Texas Legislature convenes in odd-numbered years, so we will be doing Hill Visits in April, and I am really looking forward to that.

I have a little bit of homework to do this evening before my first meeting at 8 o'clock in the morning.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, MEETINGS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment