Thursday, February 5, 2015

2015 - Day 36/329 - Thursday...

Just in case you were wondering, the Boy Dog continues to make progress, and all is working in the silent fart department also.  I am not sure if that part of him was ever compromised, but it is definitely working.  He still enjoys going on his daily rides, and he can get up and go when he WANTS to.  Like me though, I think he would rather just take a nap.

Today was a really busy day, but lots of accomplishments were made.  Tomorrow begins the TAR Winter Meeting, and I have two early morning speaking appointments before I get to that conference.

Tomorrow night I will be participating in the Women's Council of REALTORS® Celebrity Waiter event.  It promises to make for primo photo documentation.  In the past, I have been Liberace, Gold Member, and tomorrow will remain confidential so as to not spoil anything.  The theme this year is Grease!  SPOILER ALERT:  I am NOT going as Frankie Avalon!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, ACCOMPLISHMENTS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment