Monday, February 23, 2015

2015 - Day 54/311 - Monday...

Okay, I have spent the better part of an hour channeling my inner Julia.  Or maybe it was my inner Jody.  Or maybe it was my inner Andrew.  Whoever the hell it was, I channeled myself right into making six little (8x8) pans of cornbread for the chili cook off to be held tomorrow night at the Austin Board of REALTORS®. Who knew I could cook?  The only thing I have cooked in the last 24 years is piles of eggs on the weekend mornings, and microwaved wieners that I eat (not often enough) for lunch.  Otherwise, I cannot think of anything I have cooked for years and years and years.  I am not sure that this cornbread counts as cooking, but it was easy and quick and I did three pans at a time.  I hope that will be enough.  If you want to try some (and some really excellent chili that Chris is channeling at his house as we speak) head on over to the Board office tomorrow evening, make a TREPAC investment, and enjoy my contribution to culinary disaster.  If nothing else, you can wash it down with beer or wine.  I'm in!

Otherwise, except for the fact that it is really cold, drizzling rain, grey, cloudy (and did I mention that it is really REALLY cold), today was another typical day.  I did have my annual physical (as many of you on Facebook may have already been informed) and I just have to tell you that running around in the doctors office naked in sub-40 degree climes is not what I had in mind for the day.  IT WAS COLD IN THERE!  Turn on the heat FGS!

But otherwise, it was just another day.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CORNBREAD, Kindnesses, Whirled Pe
as, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment