Friday, February 13, 2015

2015 - Day 44/321 - Friday...

If you know anything about me and Jody, you know we are both seniors, we both tote ARP cards, and we do anything and everything early to avoid the rush.  So, you should not be surprised to find out that we celebrated St. Valentine's Day TODAY (why wait) and went to the Crossroads Café.  We were planning to both have burgers, but that was my lunch, so I had chicken strips.  The Café was all decked out in anticipation of the throngs of revelers expected tomorrow, and I thought I would share.  Festive may not be the word that first comes to your mind, but there were candy kisses on the tables, and extra score. 

Today was both a busy day and a quiet day.  It was busy in the morning and quiet in the afternoon.  When I got home this afternoon, I went in to Bartlett to buy the girls some chicken feed, since I will be going in to Austin tomorrow to look at a house to list.  Wish me luck.  By going and getting the chicken feed today, I do not need to rush around tomorrow to get that done.

Deeds, Changes, Actions, CHICKEN FEED, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment