Monday, February 16, 2015

2015 - Day 47/318 - Monday...

And now for something completely different...

I do not think the temperatures have been out of the 30s all day today.  When I woke up this morning, I could hear it raining outside, and the wind did not quit howling all night.  It was the wind, not the coyotes, I can tell the difference.  There are Iris blooms here and there out in the yard, and it is supposed to freeze lightly tonight.  There is a fire in the stove, and it is cold and damp, kind of like what you would expect in Cleveland or somewhere like that.  I know, I know, I watch the news, I see the status updates from Melody and Diane.  I know it could be worse, but that is part of the reason we live here on the edge of nowhere.  It is not supposed to be cold, it is supposed to be hot, and I am supposed to complain about THAT, not THIS.

Today was a good day, Jody had an appointment at the eye doctor, I had a couple listings to visit, and then it was off to the optician to order Jody some new glasses.  We were home by about 4:30, and we stopped off at the NEW Popeye's in Georgetown and brought home some fried shrimp for dinner.  All the good things!

Tomorrow I will have a couple appointments in the morning, a lunch at lunch time, and then back to the office for some more power real estate.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, COLD, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment