Tuesday, February 3, 2015

2015 - Day 34/331 - Tuesday...

Well, are you aware that if you need to move a chicken, stick them in a bag or a pot of boiling water, it is best to do it after dark when they are on their roosts.  You can pretty much do anything you want to a chicken in the dark, and they will not protest.  I did not get home until about 7:30 this evening, because I had some late evening business to take care of in Austin.  SO, Jody had reported to my by electronic communication devices that he had only retrieved one egg, so I stopped at the coop when I arrived.  All the girls were accounted for, and considering that the new 'hands-free' ordinance in the city of Austin has cut back totally on my photo documentation of the crap that I observe on a daily basis going back and forth, I took a picture of a couple chickens, and edited those down to this little girl. 

It rained from about 10 o'clock this morning (in Austin) until about 6 o'clock this evening.  Just a trace here on the edge of nowhere, 0.01" to be totally accurate (because I am a counter, that's why).

Tomorrow will be a full day of meetings, a little bit of a break on Thursday, and then full days of meetings Friday through Monday at the Texas Association of REALTORS® Winter Meeting.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, GIRLS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment