Wednesday, February 25, 2015

2015 - Day 56/309 - Wednesday...

Well, today was a day of meetings.  Four in fact.  First was a breakfast meeting at the Board, then there was a Member Forum, with folks from REALTOR.com in attendance.  Great information and I think things are all going to work out well.  Then there was a batch of office birthdays so we had a lunch celebration, and then back to the Board for one final meeting.  This is what each of several boxes of donuts look like about one-third into the second meeting.  Pitiful!

I am very proud of myself; I took a bale of hay out to the cattle after dinner tonight, and I cleaned the wood stove of some ash, so we are ready for the next onslaught of cold temperatures.

Bring it on!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, DONUTS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment