Wednesday, February 11, 2015

2015 - Day 42/323 - Wednesday...

All I can say is, it is lucky for all you guys that the sunset was really pretty this evening, otherwise you would have been greeted by a photo of a traffic jam on Cesar Chavez between Congress and IH-35.  And I have to tell you, this is much better than a traffic jam.

Today was a really nice day.  It started out REALLY foggy, when I went out to let the girls loose, I sounded like it was raining as I got to the coop, because the fog had condensed on the tree leaves and it was dripping into the bamboo.  It was slow getting to the Interstate, and slow the rest of the way into the office.  Two hours.  Then when I headed to my first appointment, there were lots of closed streets, detours and all that stuff, and traffic was re-routed onto secondary streets.  BUT, I made it to my appointment on time, only because my appointment was at 9:45 and I thought it was 9:30.  Worked for me.

I went with Barb (2015 ABoR President) for her debut on the Mid-Day Report at KVUE, and she was absolutely perfect!  We are all very lucky that she is leading our association this year.  After that, it was back to the office where I acted like a real estate broker for a couple hours, then left to go home.  That was when I encountered the traffic jam, but I actually made it home in about an hour and a half, pretty typical for the ride home.

Did you buy your Power Ball ticket?  Good!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, $500MILLION, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment