Wednesday, February 4, 2015

2015 - Day 35/330 - Wednesday...

Attention all cars!  Attention all cars!  Be on the lookout for Evans' socks, last seen (one of them at least) being used as a pocket square by John at the ABoR headquarters earlier in the day.  Also, if you are the person that gave me that particular pair of socks, I am sure you will understand.  And by the way, can you tell me where you bought them so I can go buy another pair?

Today was the BOD meeting at ABoR, and I knew I was going to make a TREPAC ask, so I intentionally broke the wrappings of that particular pair of socks (they were decorated with dollar signs and monetary sayings).  As I was collecting investments, John became uncontrollably enamored with my foot coverings, so I made them a gift to him.  That is my story and I am sticking with it.  I spent the rest of the day sockless, with my feet sticking to the souls of my shoes.  I think that must be an acquired comfort for guys, because I was never much one for wearing no socks with my penny loafers.  BUT, I am (maybe) not too old to learn,

All in all it was a great day today, tomorrow will be a day in the office, and then Friday will be the first day of the TAR Winter Meetings.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SOCKLESSNESS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment