Saturday, February 28, 2015

2015 - Day 59/306 - Saturday...

Work, work, work, that's all I ever do.  What I can tell you for sure is, work takes many faces!  Today was a REALLY great day at the RPAC President's Circle Conference; very interesting presentations today from Georgia Senator Johnny Isakson, Paul Belaga (CNN commentator and former Clinton counselor), Dr. Benjamin Carson (possible 2016 Presidential candidate), and a surprise quick presentationKyrsten Sinema.  Overall, I would have to say it was a pretty darned balanced slate of presenters.  I would also have to say I was somewhat embarrassed with some of the responses from my colleagues.  I expect, at the very least, that we be polite when offered opinions that we don't share.  I know for certain I was polite (if you do not count the 'looks that could kill').  BUT, it was all a great learning experience, and it reinforces the value I find in being a member of the NAR RPAC President's Circle.  See you next year in Las Vegas!
from Arizona State Representative

Deeds, Actions, Changes, RECEPTIONS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment