Sunday, February 22, 2015

2015 - Day 53/312 - Sunday...

It is rainy and cold and windy, and as best I can tell, the temperatures have not been out of the 40s all day.  I am glad that I did most of the Sunday chores on Saturday, so I had the opportunity to do one of my favorite things:  PRETTY MUCH NOTHING.  Jody did take the Boy Dog for a ride this morning, and I went along with them.  I did clean the nesting boxes in the chicken coop, and that was pretty much it for the day.  This Great Blue Heron did hang out at the sometime tank for a good while this afternoon, and he was interesting to watch.

It is supposed to get colder this evening, and there is talk of a snow-flake in the area by morning, maybe some freezing rain east of us, but it looks like we will escape a direct hit.  About fifty or sixty miles north of us looks like it will be bad weather for the next couple days.  It is interesting how a bad storm can cause so much disruption; electrical services, transportation, scheduling snafus.

Count your blessings, and remember, I am the luckiest man in the world.  You can take number three or so, if you'd like.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, COLDNESS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment