Friday, February 20, 2015

2015 - Day 51/314 - Friday...

Drum roll please...HERE'S EMILY!  Yep, me and the Em had lunch this afternoon at the Wally Burger place on Mesa.  It was great!  We sat there for over an hour talking about stuff and the baby Barrett.  I miss her and she misses us, and it will be a bittersweet thing for her to return from maternity leave and get back into the work grind.  Emily is all in with everything she does, and I have nothing but respect and admiration for her and Hunter, the Hud-Boy and the baby bear.  I need to make more time to sit down and have more lunches with her before her leave is over.

Hurry Em!

Okay, so last night if you paid any attention, I was dumb-struck with all the dead skunks that I had encountered on the roads going to and from Austin in the last several days.  Well, I must have been fixated more than I realized because the Boy Dog's farts woke me from a sound sleep, and I swear I thought there was a skunk outside the bedroom marking it's territory.  I imagined a skunk got into an amorous relationship with one of the cats and then decided that "no-Means-No" and things went south from there.  Anyway, I guess the whole time it was just the Boy Dog's digestion challenges, but it stayed with me the whole night.  I was really surprised that there was no odor when I went outside this morning to get the paper.  And the same thing when I went out on the back patio.  That's when it hit me...

Now I'm just gonna sit back and watch my numbers peak!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, EMILY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment