Tuesday, February 24, 2015

2015 - Day 55/310 - Tuesday...

Another TREPAC Chili Cook-Off has come and gone, Chris did ALL the work, and he did a GREAT job!  There were lots of people there, a great turnout, a record number of 16 teams (there had been 17 teams, don't know what happened to the last one), and lots of attendees and lots of great participation.  Everyone liked Chris's chili, but we were not aggressive enough in asking for votes.  But that is okay, it was fun (and tiring) and tomorrow is another day.

I think I just heard the weatherman say there is a possibility of an inch of snow in the morning.  My wine must be working overtime.  I need to check the ingredients on that box!

I am so tired of people complaining, it make me want to do a whole post of nothing but complaining.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CHILI, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment