Thursday, February 26, 2015

2015 - Day 57/308 - Thursday...

Okay,  made it to Scottsdale with no real challenges.  I got up early this morning and finished packing.  I had actually put everything aside last night, but did not pack anything until this morning.  I actually got a little bit of a late start into the office, but I was there by about 8:30, and did a little bit of power real estate, and left for the airport at about 10:30.  All was good, made it through security with no real issues, and a relatively uneventful flight to Phoenix.  Made it to the hotel (compliments of a ride from Mark) and checked in, registered for the conference, and made it to the room for a little bit more catching up with e-mails, etc.  There was a lovely sunset (see photo) before I went down to the opening reception, and had a very nice time saying hey to lots of my Texas colleagues.

One of my previous colleagues (mike) lies close by, so we may be getting together for lunch while I am here.  That will be a blast!

Tomorrow will be an early day, lots of good meetings and speakers, looking very forward to it.  I especially enjoy all the business that gets done in a less formal setting.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, DRY AND BEIGE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment