Monday, November 14, 2011

2011 - Day Three Hundred Eighteen: Monday...

Believe it or not, there is a (alleged) baked potato under all that processed cheese food. This was my breakfast and lunch on my travelling day. I had a 6:30 shuttle reservation, and I went to have breakfast at the Hotel at 6 AM, and it was reported that the restaurant did not open until 7. There was the 6 o'clock shuttle outside, so I asked if I could just go with them (I thought I would be able to get breakfast at the airport) and they said okay. We got to the next shuttle stop, and those folks did not show up for the shuttle until almost 7, which meant I gained no time whatsoever with all my hurrying.

AND, I did not get breakfast at the Orange County (John Wayne International) Airport. But, things were looking up! The airport opened their new security section today, and EVERYONE was going through the new full body scanners, and I was pretty darned excited about that. I was hoping to see a little glint of happiness on the person checking the scans, but the guy in front of me broke the scanner and everything went back to the old way of going through security. Boo-Hoo. How boring.

Made it back to Austin with no hitches, and life if good. I am home, and we are supposed to get some rain overnight and tomorrow. I will believe it when I see it.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SCANNERS AND CHEESE FOOD, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment