Wednesday, November 23, 2011

2011 - Day Three Hundred Twenty Seven; Wednesday...

One of the great things about a long, four-day Holiday Weekend is that it will seem like FRIDAY for three days this week; Wednesday, Thursday AND FRIDAY! YIPPEE... I asked Jody to tie me into the bed tonight so I will not be getting out of the bed at four o'clock in the morning. HEY! This is a PG Journal...don't go there.

A nice quiet (for the most part) uneventful (for the most part) day today. I left for home about 1:30, and traffic was already congested, but it was not a parking lot on the Interstate.

When I got home, I went down for a little nap, and then Jody and I went into Jarrell to pick up pies that I had ordered from the Kolache shop. Very nice. We are working on a cherry pie tonight. YUM!

After we got home, I went out to check on the girls, and there was another blue egg in the nest. Jody had collected a couple eggs earlier in the day, but he had reported that one of the older girls was in the nest, so there could be more. SO, that makes two blue (kinda green really Doren) eggs, and that is a good thing. They are SO TINY though. So very beautiful and delicate. Pretty.

Hopefully I will sleep in tomorrow, without the need for restraints.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FRIDAYS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment