Monday, November 28, 2011

2011 - Day Three Hundred Thirty Two; Monday...

Okay, I am back into the early 2000's as far as living in the country is concerned. My Internet service at the house has been restored, we are looking forward to indoor plumbing sometime in the near future!

Today was a really good day overall, and I am looking forward to tomorrow and the rest of the week. The end of the week is going to be particularly fun, and this is just the beginning of the party season, so there is that to look forward to as well.

I forgot my camera in the office today, so I am using a photo that I actually took on Saturday before the Internet debacle. I love (as you may already be aware) morning glories, and this photo of the glories and the bees is a particularly fun one for me. I hope you like it too.

Cold this morning, had to turn the water off to the cattle, and turned it back on when I got home so the troughs would fill. I will go back out and turn the water off again tonight, just to be careful. I think it would have to stay REALLY cold for a REALLY long time for there to be any damage, but I would rather be safe than sorry.

Hope all is good with you. I am the luckiest man in the universe!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, GLORIES FROM THE WEEKEND, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment