Wednesday, November 2, 2011

2011 - Day Three Hundred Six; Wednesday...

No surprise here, but today I was surrounded by jackasses and bird-brains. To get in on the low-down, you will need to check out one of my FaceBook posts from earlier today. BUT, this is a photo of the bird-brain.

Not a bad day, got lots of work done, made a couple appointments, got one property listed, and made it home at a reasonable hour. Not the hour I was expecting, but not an unreasonable one.

Tomorrow is going to be an interesting day. Go into the office early, then head-out mid-morning for some good old-fashioned team building with the Austin Board of REALTORS, and the retreat includes an overnight. Woo-Hoo!

Next week I will be teaching for a couple days, then a break on Wednesday, and then on Thursday I head to Orange County (really?) for the NAR Annual Conference. I have VIP seating for the Diana Ross concert. You know we are dating, right?

Deeds, Actions, Changes, Jackasses and Bird-Brains, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment