Tuesday, November 8, 2011

2011 - Day Three Hundred Twelve; Tuesday...

I went and voted this evening on my way home from work. There was a log-jam of voter activity; two voters arrived at the same time. I was number 18 to cast my ballot, the other guy (I am embarrassed that I do not know his name) was number 19. A busy day at the Schwertner Community Center for voting. BUT, at least I voted. Once I got home, I asked Jody if he had voted and he had not, so we went and he made an even 20 voters for the day. AND, the fact that I know 40% of the people that cast a vote today tells you something about how everyone-knows-everyone out here.

Another great day of teaching at the Austin Board of REALTORS today. I really enjoyed these two days of teaching, and I hope everyone else feels the same way. This is a photo of the class; classic photo of a bunch of unrecognizable folks in the class room. NO need for permission to post that way.

Tomorrow I will be back at the Board, this time as a break sponsor for the same class I was teaching for two days. After that, I have a TREPAC committee meeting, then back to the office for some 'power real estate'. Then a few hours in the office on Thursday, then off the Orange County for the NAR convention. Lots of good information and experiences to be shared there.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, I VOTED!, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment