Monday, November 21, 2011

2011 - Day Three Hundred Twenty Five; Monday...

I don't know about you, but even though it is 75 degrees outside right now (and it was warmer earlier) I have felt kind of chilly all day. It has been grey and cloudy for the past several days, and it did rain in Austin a little bit. But so far there has been no rain at the house, but there is still a pretty decent chance.

I had an early morning appointment for a stress test, and I guess everything came out okay; they did not rush me to the Heart Hospital for a by-pass, and I have not been told any results. SO, no news is good news. It was probably just gas, anyway!

We got our first blue egg today, and it is a beauty. It is really small though, compared to the eggs we usually get from the girls. BUT, this is their first egg, and they are still pretty young, but it is a good start. These are the four eggs Jody gathered up today, and you can see how delicate the blue one is. Very nice. Such a pretty color.

Nothing really exciting on the schedule for tomorrow or Wednesday, and then we will have the long weekend. I am really looking forward to that. PIE!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BLUE EGGS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment