Sunday, November 27, 2011

2011 - Day Three Hundred Thirty One; Sunday...

Still no Internet, I am so deprived...

Got almost everything on my To Done list accomplished; cattle fed and fresh hay taken out. Pipes wrapped in the pastures, fresh alfalfa hay in the girls nesting boxes. 20 MPH winds, wind chill about 27 degrees although it warmed up to the low 50's. I did not venture up on the roof to try and correct the fallen Internet antenna. Discretion is the better part of valor in old age...

We did make it to Dairy Queen, and also got some small errands done. We did NO shopping, un-American in that sense, although there is plenty of stuff on my list. I will wait til I am in Austin.

My fingers are crossed that the guys come to fix the Internet tomorrow. I may do two entries in celebration if they do.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BLUE NORTHERS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment