Tuesday, November 15, 2011

2011 - Day Three Hundred Nineteen; Tuesday...

I am, by nature (and by habit and by choice) a creature of habit. I love my routines, the monotony (sometimes) of my routines, and the comfort of my routines. I know where I am supposed to be (usually), why I am supposed to be there, and quite often, I even know what I am going to have for dinner, based on the day of the week. Nothing wrong with that in my book. I am comfortable, I am happy, I am loved, and in return I try to extend (honestly) that comfort, happiness and love.

Have I mentioned lately that I am the luckiest man in the world? It is true.

Not sure that my conscious thoughts acknowledge that on a constant basis, but the bottom line is, when it is all said and done, I am one lucky guy.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, HAPPINESS HAPPENS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment