Wednesday, November 16, 2011

2011 - Day Three Hundred Twenty; Wednesday...

Great Googily-Moogily, it's hump day, and I am glad of that. I do have to admit however, that this Holiday thing is kind of taking me by surprise. It kind of snuck up on me (snuck does not really look like it should be a word).

This is a photograph of a bunch of us from Austin that were at the National Association of REALTORS conference in Orange County last week. It is really a handsome group, if I do say so myself!

Cold front supposed to be coming through this evening, and I will admit that it is cooling off nicely outside. Low temperatures expected to be in the 30's and 40's on Thursday morning, but not sure how long that is going to last.

Chickens are all seemingly happy, no blue eggs yet, but I will let you know when the first one arrives.

Gonna be a busy weekend, the whole thing is pretty much filled up already!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, COOLER TEMPS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment