Thursday, November 17, 2011

2011 - Day Three Hundred Twenty Two; Thursday...

Not a bad day, even if I was in a class all day (being instructed, not instructing). I was in the class with several of my instructor colleagues from various places in Texas; Killeen, Waco, Victoria, all around. This is a photo of me and Sherri, a colleague and friend I met just about a year ago (maybe more, who knows). Sherri is one of those folks you feel like you have known forever even if you just meet her. Wonderful!

On the way home tonight, I stopped at the California Pizza Kitchen at the Domain and met up with a couple (okay five) of my colleagues, and it was a great way to end the day. I really like the domain, it is just kind of a problem with parking (if you are in a hurry).

Once I got back to business of going home, I called Jody and he said he was kind of concerned that something had gotten the chickens. He said he was watching the news and heard a loud thump, lots of verbalizing from chickens, and then all was quiet. Not a chicken in sight (but no feathers either, which I always take as a good sign when the chickens are missing). No idea what it was, but by the time I got home, he said all the chickens were accounted for, so there is no telling what it was.

Meeting tomorrow morning, then some power real estate in the office, then home.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CHICKEN ISSUES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment