Monday, November 7, 2011

2011 - Day Three Hundred Eleven; Monday...

Okay, if this is the first Monday in November, it must be Wurstbraten from the Zion Lutheran Church in Walburg, Texas. Every year since we have lived here (this is our fourth) we have participated in the Wurstbraten from the Church, and this year it was really good. Not so hot last year, but this year was GREAT. Good eats, and tomorrow I need to go vote, remind me about that. Thanks.

My entire day was spent teaching a GRI class at the Board, and it was great fun. I learned some new information, and the folks in attendance (about 40 of them) learned some information as well. At least I think they did, I got the impression they were learning something anyway.

Tomorrow is my final day in this cycle of teaching, and I expect it will be another good day in class, particularly if we get a little bit of rain.

I forgot to mention last night that we got a few little dribbles of rain yesterday, and there was a bit more today, and they are forecasting a bit more this evening and into tomorrow. 60% chance. The the highest chance we have had in a year, I think. Everyone, keep your fingers crossed for us, we need the rain!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, WURSTBRATEN, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment